Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

Incredible work!

I'm not personally a fan of the trippy backgrounds but that's personal preference and applies to films and stuff as well, it's not specific to this, and besides I understand that it's key to the piece overall.

The character animation was mind blowing, would I be right in thinking it was drawn with pencil and paper? If so, that's a lot of work and I'm really impressed! :)
Not only that but by the looks of things your understanding of animation and weight / physics in animation is fantastic! Even on the little things like the phone being thrown against the wall - it just looked perfect. Well done! :D

Hanzo's dragons Hanzo's dragons

Your artwork is stunning as ever :D I really loved the Solider 76 design!

jokenpo. jokenpo.

Strange but enjoyable ^_^

Really loved the art style and the animation was fantastic! Really liked this!
Great job!

LoBeroso responds:

Thank ya!

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

I really enjoyed watching this! The animation was very nice and fitted this project very well!
The shots that weren't still, such as the boy rolling the ball from one hand to the other were very well done, I noticed his head overshoot slightly and then come back to rest where the ball was before rolling it the other way. Movements like this I particularly admire in animation in general but in claymation I can imagine this to be particularly "fiddly" to get right, so well done! :)

If I had to give some constructive criticism, I'd have liked to have seen perhaps more facial expression from the boy, though I do understand that having all of the characters rather stone faced in this story adds to the horror element, so really I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel with that comment.

The lighting in the dark corridor was perfect as well, particularly when the door creaked open!
Terrifying!

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

Incredible work from talented people!
Insane animation skills, barely a still frame to be found! Truly amazing!
The music was great too!

TRUMP BUILDS A WALL TRUMP BUILDS A WALL

Haha, the character design for Trump is spot on!
I really like your art style, it works very well for this kind of short.
I particularly liked the lip syncing which I though was very well done! :)

ItsChickenPIES responds:

Thanks for the kinds words dude!

Stealing Youtube Videos Stealing Youtube Videos

Exactly what needed saying! :)

Facebook needs to wake up and stop allowing people to use their site for theft.
It's destructive to our industries as creators.

Spot on animation my friend :)

ApexxWolf responds:

Couldn't have said it better myself :P

Thanks a lot man!

Deadpool the Musical Deadpool the Musical

Great animation! :)

Epic Minequest 5 Epic Minequest 5

A triumph!

SamGreen responds:

Woo

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Great job man! Loving this style of animation, it works really well and felt unique to you :)

I'd love to see more of this sort of thing from you, certainly one of my favourite pieces of work from you! Keep it up dude :D

ApexxWolf responds:

Thanks for the support buddy :D Hopefully more on the way soon!